The main compliance activities include:
- Creation and a continuous revision of internal regulations of a financial institution (ensuring compliance with the legal regulations and opinions of the ČNB).
- Creation and a continuous update of client documentation (mandatory information / investment questionnaire / minutes of the meetings).
- Continuous internal control of compliance with the obligations under the legal and internal regulations of a financial institution (provision of financial services and functioning of the management and control system of a financial institution).
- Financial institution’s staff training in the field of legislation and internal regulations of a financial institution.
- Coordination of communication with the ČNB (requests, state control, registration proceedings, etc.).
- Coordination of complaints and financial institution clients’ claims.
- Participation in the settlement of disputes by the Financial Arbiter.
- Consultation and advice to the financial institution’s employees.
- Communication with the compliance department of cooperating financial institutions.
- Communicating legislative changes relevant to the financial institution’s activities.
- Supervising the field of AML (measures against money laundering and terrorism financing).